Natural hair isn’t too much work if you equip yourself with the knowledge you need to take care of it. Your hair is a part of you, and like other parts of your body, knowing how to care for it goes a long way toward long-term growth goals. The constant manipulation of your strands can cause so much tension. Sometimes, a little rest is good and allows for good blood flow and sustained growth!
Here are five hairstyles that can let your scalp rest from daily manipulation:
- Wigs - hear us out, edge warriors! A neat braid-down can let you throw on and throw off a wig at your convenience. It also enables you to try other styles instead of resorting to damaging your hair. And, for those who fear their edges, get this: headband wigs—total Game Changers.
- Drawstring Ponytails are quick and easy hairstyles that let you do something elegant without too much effort. While sleek ponytails require a lot of brushing and gel, we recommend braiding down your hair into a cute design so that it is both gathered together and less likely to need another battle of sleeking it down the following day!
- Two-strand Twists - we love these! Twists are a great way of simply letting your hair be without adding too much tension. It’s also an excellent method of detangling and ensuring your hair is moisturized! Also, have you ever heard that older twists look fantastic? Throw in a kinky curly drawstring ponytail, and you’ve got a cute little situation going on!
- Crochet Hairstyles - crochet braids, twists, faux locs, etc. You can’t go wrong with crochet! It’s a great way of getting versatility without manipulating your hair too much. Just be sure to hydrate your scalp correctly.
- Flat Twists - Flat twists are a little less demanding on our roots than braids and look beautiful. They provide easy access to nozzle tips, so keeping your scalp hydrated and oiled is easy to do!
I ordered this for my 83 yr old mother! I am one of my word and if it works please trust me because my work is my bond. I am in my mid 60’s where I still have my think hair but only here to plz my mother! My delivery come in 3days..as soon as I get it I already took the b4 pics..so I will do a month to month and see how it really works..
It’s 5:00 am and I’m looking through Facebook and stumble on this product, which keep flashing on my Facebook page for me to see, I read good reviews about the product, maybe The Lord is trying to tell me this is it after spending over a thousand dollars trying every product that I see on Facebook or someone telling me about a product the will definitely work. I am so excited about trying this product! Praying it is the working one for me. I will receive it February 4. Let’ s do this!!
I have just ordered my grow hair oil, and I have alopecia when I was a little girl like only the middle of my head is not growing everything hair grow so I kept taking multivitamin biotin which a little bit growing my hair. Me reading all of the review have positive that I will so much love it and will see the different when I start using it I cant wait I’m so excited. I love supporting our black owned business!
I have been using this product since October 2022. I am suffering from alopecia and lost my hair, especially my edges. However, I have noticed my edges are growing back after using 3/4 of my first jumbo bottle of 10 in 1. Ordered and received my second bottle of oil, and I added the Rice water leave-in. I am looking forward to seeing my additional growth within the next 2 months.
I have definitely seen a change with my hair. Over the years when my hair was long, almost a little past my hips, stress eventually led to my huge amount of hair loss. Didn’t cut my hair much, it just started falling out so much that people kept asking if I had cut my hair. Eventually to my shoulders (that’s how much of it fell out). Since using the oil, rice conditioner & shampoo starting at the end of September of 2022, I have started to see thickness coming back in my hair. Length not so much (little by little, it’s coming back). I have made my last order in bulk & should be good for awhile. I’ll continue to stock up when I see more good deals/sales! I’m hooked on these natural products! Praying that God will continue to bless your business! Thank you. I’m definitely a loyal customer. #Eph 2:10